PDA

View Full Version : How Much To Upgrade Daily Ticket

england
03-10-2007, 05:43 PM
I was wondering how much it is to upgrade a one day ticket to a season pass this year
I emailed them but they never replied and my phone is down so I thought I could ask here
Thanks

Jake
03-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Today I believe the signs were displaying $29.99. Don't quote me on that though!

The Season Pass Processing line was like 3 hours long too...

england
03-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply ha
I was planning on going later in the week because I bought my friend a ticket for her birthday and was wondering if she wanted to how much she would have to pay but yea later in the week the lines for processing should shrink a bit right?

Jake
03-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Yeah, but I would still go there ASAP. You may have to give up a few THBS rides, but I'd rather stand in a line with TV's, music, and awesome theming than one that's under the sun...

Stacy
03-11-2007, 04:40 PM
I recall the signs stating $29.99 as well, for the ticket upgrade to a pass. It's well worth it, esp if "you" plan to visit the park more than twice, even more esp because of the coupon books... there are some awesome coupons for some great in-park savings, free park entries for friends/family, etc. The money saved using those coupons alone will pay for the pass many times over. It's a GREAT deal, IMO.

And yes, the pass processing lines are INSANE this year! Although we all know it's a pain to stand in that kind of line, I am SO glad to see it... not only is it GREAT for FT, but it means families are coming back to the park.

I agree that pass processing should be the very first stop. I suggest getting to the park, at the minimum, 30-45 mins before opening to get to the entry turnstiles early enough to be "up front". When the gates open, get around to pass processing as quickly as "you" can WITHOUT FULL-OUT RUNNING. Running through the park isn't safe, and against park policy anyway. Walk quickly (and safely). ;)

"You'll" be much happier getting that taken care of early, when the line might be 30 mins long, as opposed to the 2+ hours it got to last night. I don't know that the lines during the week will get that long, but we didn't expect THAT line yesterday either... best not to take the chance!

Then, get to THBS immediately after that. First thing in the day, "you" can get several rides in within a relatively short period of time, but later in the day, the line there gets "crazy" too!

Most importantly, have fun!!

("You" = anyone in general)

england
03-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I bought my season pass back in December when it was $45 I believe ;)
I just wanted to know for my friend

But thanks a lot :)

TexasCathy
09-14-2008, 10:43 PM
HI -

Short on time and will be back later, but was curious if it is still $29.99 to upgrade a daily ticket to a season pass? Could I buy a 2009 season pass or would I be getting a 2008 season pass? We had passes for years until son decided he did not want to go with us.... teens! But we liked the shows and the atmosphere and DH loves coasters.... Speaking of which, is there anything at SSFT that rivals the Great White?

Thanks!

mrodriguez4829
09-14-2008, 10:57 PM
HI -
Speaking of which, is there anything at SSFT that rivals the Great White?

Goliath, The Great White, and all the Batman the Rides are all the same. Either the first drop is to the left or the right. So If you've ridden The Great White, then you will have ridden Goliath if you've ridden Goliath then you've ridden Batman the Ride. Which are all Batman and manufactured by Bolliger & Mabillard

Superman Krypton Coaster, a Floor less; 70 MPH; B&G 4,000 ft. coaster is one of the best at SFFT. Runs three trains with 8 cars.

Get to the park earlier and ride all the coasters before the lines get 50+ mins wait.
I saw an advertisement today to upgrade one-day ticket for $39.99. (unless thats old or is the upgrade for the 2008 pass)
Have fun otherwise!

Stacy
09-21-2008, 11:59 PM
Goliath, The Great White, and all the Batman the Rides are all the same. Either the first drop is to the left or the right. So If you've ridden The Great White, then you will have ridden Goliath if you've ridden Goliath then you've ridden Batman the Ride. Which are all Batman and manufactured by Bolliger & Mabillard
Oh please don't get me started on this subject again!