What is Flash Pass?
The Flash Pass is an electronic attraction reservation device that allows you to reserve a place in a virtual line for your favorite attractions without having to physically stand/wait in the lines.
You will need either a driver's license or season pass to rent a Flash Pass unit. The unit does not work for more than one day. Up to 6 people can use one unit. No refunds for inclement weather.
Regular Flash Pass
With the Regular Flash Pass, the reservation time for your selected attraction will be set based on the actual wait time of the attraction line. You will wait as long as everyone else, just not in the physical line.
|2||$75 (or $37.50 per person) |
|3||$105 (or $35.00 per person) |
|4||$135 (or $33.75 per person) |
|5||$165 (or $33.00 per person) |
|6||$195 (or $32.50 per person) |
Gold Flash Pass
With the Gold Flash Pass, the reservation time for your selected attraction will be set based on the actual wait time of the attraction line, but with a significant portion removed. You will wait less time, also not in the physical line.
|2||$130 (or $65.00 per person) |
|3||$185 (or $61.66 per person) |
|4||$240 (or $60.00 per person) |
|5||$295 (or $59.00 per person) |
|6||$350 (or $58.33 per person) |
Platinum Flash Pass
The Platinum Flash Pass allows you to enjoy riding the rides with the least amount of waiting! Consecutive Riding allows you to WAIT ONCE and RIDE TWICE. Quantities are limited.
|2||$200 (or $100 per person) |
|3||$290 (or $96.66 per person) |
|4||$380 (or $95.00 per person) |
|5||$470 (or $94.00 per person) |
|6||$560 (or $93.33 per person) |
Tips & Suggestions
- Tip: You can arrive any time after your scheduled attraction time.
- Suggestion: To maximize your time, reserve attractions with long wait times and physically stand in line for attractions with shorter wait times.
- Tip: Sometimes attraction times may be “full”; this means that the queue line is not able to accept any additional reservations. This usually occurs at the end of the day, but may also happen at other times of the day.
- Tip: The Flash Pass will only wait for one attraction at a time. If you would like to reserve another attraction, you must first go to your scheduled attraction, or cancel the scheduled attraction.
- Tip: Cancel an attraction at any time using the Flash Pass unit from anywhere in the park.
- Tip: Some attractions may have an additional wait for seating. In addition, some attractions do not have priority or preferred seating.
- Tip: If an attraction shuts down for any reason, you will be notified through the Flash Pass. Your reservation time will reflect the change either with a change in reservation time or by cancelling the reservation if the attraction will not reopen.
Terms & Conditions
- The Flash Pass will need to be returned in working order by the end of your day in the park;
- Failure to return the Flash Pass by the end of the day for any reason will result in a $250.00 charge that will be processed before receiving your form of collateral back from the rental office;
- Failure to pay the fee will result in the rental office holding your form of collateral or identification until payment is accepted.
- If the Flash Pass is found in the park or returned by the renter, payment will be credited back to the renter.
- Note: The $250.00 charge is based upon the value of the Flash Pass as well as the inability to rent the device in the near future.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices last updated on:
2013-03-25 17:52:35. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the prices listed above. Visit Six Flags.com
for official prices.